LITIGATION — GENERAL CIVIL & COMMERCIAL
Business, Contract and Property Disputes in Colts Neck, Holmdel, Red Bank, Middletown, Tinton Falls, NJ, north and central New Jersey, and New York City.
Commercial disputes involve a broad range of matters that arise for both individuals and businesses alike:
- Shareholder disagreements.
- Partnership disputes.
- Sales or financial transactions gone bad.
- Strained relations with banks and other lenders.
- Conflicting claims to rights, title and interests in real estate or personal property.
- Broken contracts.
- Will contests.
- Insurance disputes.
- Labor law violations and employment issues.
- Workplace safety and non-discrimination issues
- Sexual Harassment
- Non-compete clauses
- Employee theft
- Trade secret theft
- Getting sued by a customer because you or an employee made a mistake, or for no legitimate reason at all.
Alex Schmidt has handled all of these kinds of cases. Alex understands the needs of small and mid-sized businesses and their owners and the risks that legal problems can pose to their financial futures. He also identifies with the conditions of workers and needs of labor unions. Call Alex for a free consultation about any commercial dispute.